Terms and Conditions for Ticket Buyers
NANA RUN Studio is a trading name of the NANAH Creative Arts Co., Ltd. (Registered in Thailand, number 05255540000547 at 215 Robwieang Road, Suandok, Muang, Lampang) allows users to setup an online event registration service to then promote, share and sell tickets to their event(s).
- 1. Acceptance of Terms
- 1.1. Overview
The following Terms and Conditions (T&C) govern all use by you as a Buyer (a Person/Entity registering and purchasing an Event ticket on the NANA Run Studio System) and Non-Organizer (Person/Entity using and sharing information on the NANA RUN Studio Service) and NANA RUN Studio. The Services are owned and operated by NANA RUN Studio. The Services are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the Terms and Conditions contained herein and all other operations rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on NANARUN.com (the Site) by NANA RUN Studio. NANA RUN Studio is not responsible for the Content published by Organizers on the NANA RUN Studio Service (the Service) and you agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- 1.2. Modification
NANA RUN Studio reserves the right, to modify or replace any of the terms or conditions of this T&C at any time. It is your responsibility to check this T&C periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of any changes to this T&C constitutes acceptance of those changes. It is your responsibility to cease accessing, browsing and using the Services, If any change to this T&C is not acceptable to you.
- 1.3. You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (i) the Terms and Conditions and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- 2. Your use of the Service
- 2.1. The Service
NANA RUN Studio hereby grants you right to access and use the Service for the purpose of browsing Events, share Events Information, registering for Events and paying for Event products and services. You shall not be permitted or permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly: (a) modify, reproduce or create derivatives of any part of the Service or NANA RUN Studio site content; (b) resell, distribute or act as agent of NANA RUN STUDIO unless expressly authorized by NANA RUN Studio.
- 2.2. The Events contracting parties
By purchasing a ticket or registering for an Event on NANA RUN Studio using the NANA RUN Studio Payment Gateway, a sales contract is created between the Buyer and NANA RUN Studio which is valid up to 4 working days after the conclusion of the Event. After this period the sales contract with NANA RUN Studio is concluded and any further communication shall be between the Buyer and the Organizer, unless otherwise informed by NANA RUN Studio. NANA RUN Studio will be responsible and guarantee a full refund of any purchased tickets as per the NANA RUN Studio Payment Gateway terms and conditions set below. NANA RUN Studio is ONLY liable for the monies paid by the Buyer to NANA RUN Studio, the Buyer hereby agrees to indemnify and absolve NANA RUN Studio with regard to any outside or third party costs the Buyer might incur for the purposes of participation of the purchased/registered Event, included but not limited to travel, accommodation, subsistence or equipment. By purchasing or registering for an Event on NANA RUN Studio is acts solely for the facilitation/processing of the ticket sales on behalf of the Organizer for the payment processing, NANA RUN Studio is not liable for Organizer insolvency or for the failure of an Event.
- 2.3. The Organizers Terms and Conditions
The Organizer will set their own Terms and Conditions for their Events. These Terms and Conditions will not supersede any of the NANA RUN Studio T&C and your purchase Terms and Conditions, for any purchases using the NANA RUN Studio Payment Gateway, are as per the NANA RUN Studio Payment Gateway terms and conditions set below.
- 3. Event information and Conclusion of the Contract
- 3.1. Event information
Event information, quantity of tickets available, ticket price, Organizer Terms and Conditions, payment methods and refund policy (except in the event the Organizers uses the NANA RUN Studio Payment Gateway), is the sole responsibility of the Event Organizer. NANA RUN Studio has no influence regarding this information. It is the Organizer’s duty to ensure the validity of this information.
- 3.2. Conclusion of the Contract
By proceeding to a payment gateway after selecting an Event ticket(s) the Buyer accepts the offer for the Conclusion of the purchase Contract. In order to accept the offer, the Buyer is required to have filled out all the necessary fields and to have accepted the Organizer’s Terms and Conditions and the NANA RUN Studio Terms and Conditions.
- 3.3. NANA RUN STUDIO has the right to cancel the purchase contract if the Buyer has violated the conditions of the pre-sale, which have been stated by the Organizer or NANA RUN Studio. The declaration of withdrawal can also be provided implied by refunding any payments made by the Buyer.
- 4. Service Modification/Suspension
NANA RUN Studio reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently NANARUN.com (or any part thereof) for any reason or no reason with or without notice. You agree that NANA RUN Studio shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinued service. This DOES NOT affect your Buyer Refund rights via the NANA RUN Studio Payment Gateway as per our T&C above.
- 5. Links
NANA RUN Studio.com allows for Organizers to insert links to other internet websites or resources. Because NANA RUN Studio has no control over such websites and resources, the Buyer or any other user of the NANA RUN Studio service, agrees that NANA RUN Studio is not responsible, endorses or liable for any external content available on such websites or resources. You or any other user of the NANA RUN Studio service agrees that NANA RUN Studio is not responsible or liable for any consequences arising from the usage or reliance of any such websites or resources.
- 6. Liability
- 6.1. The Buyer absolves NANA RUN Studio of any responsibility for anything relating to the Event placed by the Organizer on the NANA RUN Studio System.
- 6.2. Any claims from the Buyer, relating to anything stemming from the purchase of an Event, should be made to the Organizer.
- 7. Protection of Privacy
- 7.1. By accepting the NANA RUN Studio T&C the Buyer is declaring that: (a) they allow their personal Event participation information (NOT their Payment Information), to be used by the Organizer and NANA RUN Studio for the purposes of Event participation logistics. (b) they allow NANA RUN Studio and Event Organizers to market future events and promotions unless otherwise stated by the Buyer through the NANA RUN STUDIO Your Account settings.
- 7.2. NANA RUN Studio may offer or require you to register for an account. It is your responsibility to ensure that all registration information you provide will always be valid, correct, and up to date. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Accounts registered by bots or other automated methods are not permitted
- 8. Copyright, Trademarks and Imagery
- 8.1. Photos an Images
NANA RUN Studio may offer to upload your personal profile or Event photo. It is your responsibility not to upload an abusive photo, not to infringe on any copyrights or trademarks, and not to use a design which other NANA RUN Studio users may deem offensive. NANA RUN Studio is not liable for any imagery that is uploaded by Organizers or Registered Users that infringes any copyrights or trademarks relating to the respective imagery.
- 8.2. Copyright and Trademark Infringement
Any complaints, with merit, received by NANA RUN Studio relating to Copyright and Trademark infringement by an Organizer or publisher on the NANARUN.com site will result with the “switching off” of their Event site on NANA RUN Studio and their details forwarded on to the requestor. Any costs associated with this process will be passed onto the Organizer or publisher on the NANARUN.com site.
- 9. Disclaimer of Warranties
The NANA RUN Studio services is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. NANA RUN Studio makes no warranty that: (a) The Service will meet your requirements (b) The Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free (c) The results from the use of the service will be reliable or accurate (d) The Service or Events (or any part thereof) will meet your expectations (e) Any error will be corrected.
We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- 1. It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms and Conditions, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- 1. When you register for NANA RUN Studio we ask for information such as your name and email address.
- 2. NANA RUN Studio uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- 1. Cookies are small files containing a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s servers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- 2. Your web browser must accept cookies in order to use the NANA RUN Studio service.
NANA RUN Studio uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate the service. Although NANA RUN Studio owns the code, databases, and all rights to the service, you retain all rights to your data.
- 1. NANA RUN Studio may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms and Conditions.
- 2. NANA RUN Studio may disclose aggregate data including (but not limited to) number of tickets sold, number of active accounts, average ticket price, and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner. In these situations, we do not disclose any information that could be used to identify you personally.
NANA RUN Studio may periodically update this policy. We will notify users about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a notice on the NANA RUN Studio site.
Any questions about the Terms and Conditions should be addressed to [email protected]